A Day in The Life
At Bridges® by EPOCH, there’s no such thing as a ‘typical’ day. Each day, we find ways to make our residents feel loved and happy with activities that speak to them where – and when – they are at a given moment and based on how they’re feeling.
We give each resident a full life experience through engagement that is meaningful to them. In addition to our daily life enrichment programs that are designed to inspire and engage those with memory loss, we have conversations with residents that interest them individually. We work together on tasks that are suited to their personality and life experiences. Our customized approach encourages residents to have an active voice in their daily activities and supports independence.
Request More Information
- Stretches coupled with citrus aromatherapy to get moving
- Healthy, chef-prepared breakfast with friends
- Fresh air with a stroll in our outdoor courtyard
- Watering the vegetables in the raised gardens
- Low-impact, small-group barre fitness class
- Visit with friends and family following a delicious lunch
- Guitar lessons with a familiar team member
- Art therapy with a creative painting class featuring a local artist
- A round of sports or classic movie trivia using iN2L™ dementia-friendly technology
- A feel-good hairstyle or manicure in our salon
- Setting the dinner table or helping with other purposeful household tasks
- A quiet, comforting hand massage
- Soothing music using Eversound® technology to eliminate disrupting background noise
- Aromatherapy featuring soothing lavender to prepare for bed
My wife, Linda, has been at Bridges at Pembroke for one year now and I must write to you about Mark Coughlan. I am sure that you already know this, but I must mention it to you. I think he is a "special" person and I cannot help but comment on how Mark has impressed me ...