One Exceptional Community
for All Stages of Memory Loss
No two journeys with dementia are the same; every person experiences different progression rates, cognitive and physical challenges, and symptom sensitivities. At Bridges® by EPOCH at Norwalk, our care teams provide consistent, expert care for residents in all stages of cognitive decline.
Because we understand that care needs vary – and sometimes change over time – we offer two care plans, both available for a predictable, all-inclusive rate. This enables residents to age in place in a familiar environment with people who know and love them.
How can we help?
Essential Care Program
Our Essential Care program provides residents with expert memory care and support from a dedicated, highly trained team of professionals.
- Experienced team around the clock
- On-site licensed nursing support
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and eating
- Medication management
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Three delicious, healthy meals served family style
- Nutritious snacks available at any time
- Dynamic and varied life-enrichment programs
Enriched Care Program
Our Enriched Care program at Bridges® by EPOCH at Norwalk is available for those whose dementia progresses to the point of requiring levels of care and physical support that exceed the scope of Essential Care.
By taking advantage of additional services, residents can age in place and live healthier, safer and more comfortable lives – from the early stages to the latest stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
A wonderful community – caring and attentive staff and a beautiful location.
– Kate, Visitor of Bridges® at Norwalk