One Exceptional Community
For All Stages of Memory Loss
At Bridges® by EPOCH at Pembroke, we know that every person’s journey with dementia is unique – different symptoms, progression rates and challenges. As a result, care needs can also vary and, for some, change over time.
Our dedicated care teams can expertly and consistently care for the needs of residents in all stages of dementia. We offer two care plans – both at a predictable, all-inclusive rate – that allow residents to age in place in a comfortable environment with familiar people who know and care about them.
How can we help?
Essential Care Program
The Essential Care program at Bridges® by EPOCH at Pembroke provides expert memory care and support from a compassionate, highly skilled team of professionals, along with engaging programs that are designed to nurture residents’ strengths and abilities.
- Highly skilled care team around the clock
- Licensed nursing support on site
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Three delicious, nutritious meals daily, served family style
- Healthy and delicious snacks any time
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Enriched Care Program
If care needs change as memory loss progresses and residents require levels of care and physical support beyond the scope of Essential Care, our Enriched Care program provides additional services that can enable the resident to age in place.
With this added support, residents in even the latest stages of Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia can live safer, healthier and more comfortable lives.
Thank you to all of the staff! You are keeping us in the loop and caring for our loved ones with such joy and caring. We can't thank you enough!
– Theresa, Family of Bridges® Resident