Comprehensive Memory Care
At Bridges® by EPOCH, our comprehensive services recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and personalities of each resident while ensuring their well-being and safety. Our Essential and Enriched programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s individual strengths. No matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing, families can be sure that with us, their loved ones are safe, secure and happy as they receive our full array of services and personalized care.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under a simple, all-inclusive Essential Care monthly fee.
- Experienced team of dementia-care experts
- On-site licensed nursing support
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Three delicious, nutritious meals daily, served family style
- Healthy and delicious snacks any time
- Assistance with activities of daily living as needed
- Personal laundry and regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems
- Memory loss education and caregiver support groups
If the resident’s care needs change and require an additional level of support, our Enriched Care program provides additional services allowing the resident to age-in-place. Contact our Senior Advisor for more details.
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westford features a beautiful residential design. Every inch has been thoughtfully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory loss. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations are placed throughout the community to create a peaceful and secure environment so residents may enjoy great comfort, familiarity and security.
Community amenities include:
- Large, inviting common spaces to encourage social gatherings
- Life enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comfortable, elegant dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Three distinct households
- Full-service salon
- Well-stocked library
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents enjoy enclosed, secure courtyards that feature sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planters, landscaped pathways and comfortable, inviting seating.