At Bridges® by EPOCH, we know no two residents are alike. That’s why we’ve designed our services to address the distinct challenges each resident faces. With comfort, safety and fulfillment as our top priorities, our all-inclusive approach offers unmatched personalized attention, no matter the stage of memory loss.
For one monthly fee, our residents enjoy:
- The security of a highly skilled team on site 24/7
- Scheduled health monitoring
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Family-style dining featuring three chef-prepared meals daily
- Nutritious (and delicious) snacks are always available
- Laundry and linen services
- Housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in every suite
- Easy access to physicians charged with overseeing resident care
- Education and family support programs
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westford features a beautiful residential design. Every inch has been thoughtfully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory loss. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations are placed throughout the community to create a peaceful and secure environment so residents may enjoy great comfort, familiarity and security.
Community amenities include:
- Large, inviting common spaces to encourage social gatherings
- Life enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comfortable, elegant dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Three distinct households
- Full-service salon
- Well-stocked library
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents enjoy enclosed, secure courtyards that feature sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planters, landscaped pathways and comfortable, inviting seating.