Comprehensive Dementia Care
Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover’s full-service approach and high level of personalized attention were developed to cater to the unique challenges of dementia and adapt to the individuality of each resident. Our Essential and Enriched programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s strength and abilities. Families can be assured that with us, their loved ones are safe, secure and happy no matter what stage of memory loss they may be experiencing.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle activities are covered under a simple, all-inclusive Essential Care monthly fee.
- Compassionate team of memory care experts
- On-site licensed nursing support
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living as needed, such as bathing, grooming and dressing
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Supportive, Purpose-Built Design
Featuring a stunning residential design and the amenities of a new community, Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover is much more than a beautiful place to live; it’s a community where residents’ lives are enriched, and their families enjoy meaningful moments together. Our research-based design features soft colors and lighting, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life-enrichment stations that empower residents to explore their homes with confidence.
- Four distinct households
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Family dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover offers six dedicated apartments within the community for those with limited incomes.