Comprehensive Dementia Care
Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover’s services are developed to recognize the unique challenges of dementia and adapt to the individuality of each resident in order to ensure all-around wellness, comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention through all stages of memory loss.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle activities are covered under their simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- 24/7 licensed nursing oversight
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Supportive, Purpose-Built Design
Featuring a stunning residential design and the amenities of a new community, Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover is much more than a beautiful place to live; it’s a community where residents’ lives are enriched, and their families enjoy meaningful moments together. Our research-based design features soft colors and lighting, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life-enrichment stations that empower residents to explore their homes with confidence.
- Four distinct households
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Family dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover offers six dedicated apartments within the community for those with limited incomes.