At Bridges® by EPOCH, our comprehensive services recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and personalities of each resident while ensuring their well-being and safety. We provide a high level of individualized attention through all stages of memory loss.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under their simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Experienced team on site 24/7
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three delicious, nutritious meals daily, served family style
- Healthy snacks any time
- Assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems
- Physicians oversee resident care
- Education and family support programs
Bridges® by EPOCH at Trumbull features a stunning residential design that complements the surrounding community. Every inch of the interior is designed to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss. Attributes such as soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations create a soothing and secure environment where residents feel comfortable, safe and at home.
- Comfortable open areas, perfect for gatherings
- Four distinct households
- Special areas for life enrichment programming
- Proven safety and security features
- Welcoming homelike dining rooms
- Full-service salon
Outside, the community features a fully enclosed courtyard on the first level and a partially covered, open-air porch on the second floor. Both are completely secure. Outdoor amenities include sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes and plenty of comfortable seating.