Comprehensive Dementia Care
Bridges® by EPOCH’s services are developed to recognize dementia’s unique challenges and to adapt to the individuality of each resident in order to ensure all-around wellness, comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention through all stages of memory loss.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle activities will be provided by a compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts and covered under one predictable monthly fee.
- Personalized care plans with licensed nursing support around the clock
- Medication management
- Diverse life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Supportive, Purpose-Built Design
Featuring a stunning residential design and the amenities of a new community, Bridges® by EPOCH at Lexington will be more than a beautiful place to live. It will be a community where residents’ lives are greatly enriched and their families enjoy meaningful moments together.
Our research-based design will feature soft colors and lighting and an easy-to-navigate environment with directional cues that empower residents to safely explore their homes with confidence and independence.
- Three distinct, residential households
- Intimate, family-like environment with just 12 suites per household
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Homestyle kitchen and comfortable dining room
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
- Secure courtyards featuring sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating