One Exceptional Community
For All Stages of Memory Loss
Each resident’s journey with dementia is unique, with differing symptoms, cognitive challenges, physical difficulties and progression rates. We know that care needs vary, and for some, change over time.
Families can rest assured in knowing that Bridges® by EPOCH at Lexington offers two care plans – both for a predictable, all-inclusive rate – allowing residents to age in place. Our dedicated care teams are able to consistently and expertly care for the needs of residents in even the latest stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
How can we help?
Essential Care Program
With our Essential Care program, residents receive expert care and support from a compassionate team of memory care experts, along with a dynamic lifestyle designed to enhance all aspects of wellness.
- Personalized care plans
- Around the-clock support from a skilled care team
- Licensed nursing support on site
- Medication management
- Diverse and purposeful activities and programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Laundry and housekeeping services
Enriched Care Program
If residents’ care needs change as dementia progresses and they require levels of care and physical support beyond the scope of Essential Care, they can take advantage of our Enriched Care program offering additional services.
With the benefit of added support, residents in the latest stages of dementia can live healthier, safer and more comfortable lives, surrounded by people who know and love them.