Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury’s full-service approach to care provides a high level of personalized attention through every stage of memory loss. Our team of experts recognizes the unique challenges of dementia and adapts our services to meet each individual’s physical and emotional needs as they change.
Bridges® by EPOCH's care, dedicated dementia-care experts and engaging programming are all included in one simple, predictable monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- 24/7 licensed nursing oversight
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs