Comprehensive Memory Care
Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury’s full-service approach to care provides a high level of personalized attention through every stage of memory loss. Our Essential and Enriched programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s individual strengths and abilities. No matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing, families can be sure that with us, their loved ones are safe, secure and happy as they receive our full array of services and personalized care.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under a simple, all-inclusive Essential Care monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- On-site licensed nursing support
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Memory loss education and family support programs
If the resident’s care needs change and require an additional level of support, our Enriched Care program provides additional services allowing the resident to age-in-place. Contact our Senior Advisor for more details.
Welcoming, Purpose-Built Design
Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury is more than a safe, beautiful place to live; it’s truly a home, where compassionate, dementia-educated caregivers help people with memory loss live more joyful lives and where families enjoy spending time together again. Our research-based design features soft lighting and colors, non-glare flooring, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life-enrichment stations that empower residents to comfortably move about their homes with confidence.
- Three distinct households
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Restaurant-style family dining rooms
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outdoors, residents enjoy exercising, relaxing and visiting with loved ones in our fully enclosed, completely secure courtyards. These serene settings feature sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.