Comprehensive Memory Care
Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury’s full-service approach to care provides a high level of personalized attention through every stage of memory loss. Our team of experts recognizes the unique challenges of dementia and adapts our services to meet each individual’s physical and emotional needs as they change.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under their simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- 24/7 licensed nursing oversight
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Welcoming, Purpose-Built Design
Bridges® by EPOCH at Sudbury is more than a safe, beautiful place to live; it’s truly a home, where compassionate, dementia-educated caregivers help people with memory loss live more joyful lives and where families enjoy spending time together again. Our research-based design features soft lighting and colors, non-glare flooring, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life-enrichment stations that empower residents to comfortably move about their homes with confidence.
- Three distinct households
- Spacious, welcoming common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for personalized programming
- Restaurant-style family dining rooms
- Cozy library for reading and relaxing
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outdoors, residents enjoy exercising, relaxing and visiting with loved ones in our fully enclosed, completely secure courtyards. These serene settings feature sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.