Bridges® by EPOCH communities are diligently monitoring the ever-changing situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As always, our top priority is to protect the health, safety and wellness of our residents, team members and families.
Be assured we are proactively reducing exposure risk by taking extreme virus prevention and protection measures, restricting and vetting visitors, regularly disinfecting all surfaces, enforcing proper and frequent handwashing, wearing PPE and more – as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Visitors within the community are restricted to essential medical personnel and visitors of residents receiving end-of-life care only. These visitors must remain in the resident’s suite and are not allowed in other community areas.
- Limited family visits are allowed outside of the building only and must be scheduled in advance with the community.
- ALL visitors to the community must adhere to our strict pre-screening process, including a questionnaire, temperature check and PPE. All team members complete this process at the start of each shift.
- Family members, vendors, health services providers and other guests will be required to follow our CDC-recommended virus-prevention protocols provided upon arrival.
- Teams are trained in proper PPE and other infection-prevention techniques and will continue all protocols per guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
- Handwashing reminders and hand sanitizing stations are present throughout communities. Common areas are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Social distancing continues to be practiced throughout our community.
- We are taking extra-vigilant precautions to protect our most vulnerable residents.
- EPOCH will have recurring, periodic staff testing.
Bridges® by EPOCH is continually reviewing and updating our action plan in accordance with new information about the virus and CDC recommendations to best protect our residents, team members and visitors. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we implement these critical precautionary safety guidelines.