Dedicated, Comprehensive Memory Care
We adapt our care and services to the individual abilities and personalities of our residents, while making sure they are comfortable and safe. Residents within our community enjoy an array of services and lifestyle programs designed to engage those in all stages of memory loss.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under their simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Compassionate, experienced team on site 24/7
- Medication reminders and management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served family-style
- A variety of snacks available all day
- Assistance with daily activities
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in every suite
- Physicians oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and support programs for families
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westwood features a distinct design, providing residents with everything they need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Our community is built specifically to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss ... so we use soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations to create a soothing, safe environment where residents feel at ease.
- Four distinct households
- Relaxed common areas for gatherings
- Partially covered second-floor deck
- Life enrichment areas
- Life-safety and security features
- Lovely dining rooms, restaurant-style dining
- Beauty salon
Our residents may also take advantage of the outdoors ... we offer peaceful retreat for them in fully enclosed, secure courtyards and partially covered, open-air deck on the second floor. Outdoor features also include sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes and comfortable seating.