Comprehensive Memory Care for All Stages
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westwood's full-service approach and high level of personalized attention were developed to cater to the unique challenges of dementia and adapt to the individuality of each resident. Our Essential and Enriched programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s strength and abilities. Families can be assured that with us, their loved ones are safe, secure and happy no matter what stage of memory loss they may be experiencing.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle activities are covered under a simple, all-inclusive Essential Care monthly fee.
- Highly skilled team of dementia-care experts
- On-site licensed nursing support
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Family-style dining featuring three chef-prepared meals daily
- Nutritious and delicious snacks available any time
- Laundry and linen services
- Housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in every suite
- Education and caregiver support events
If the resident’s care needs change and require an additional level of support, our Enriched Care program provides additional services allowing the resident to age-in-place. Contact our Senior Advisor for more details.
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westwood features a distinct design, providing residents with everything they need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Our community is built specifically to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss ... so we use soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations to create a soothing, safe environment where residents feel at ease.
- Four distinct households
- Relaxed common areas for gatherings
- Partially covered second-floor deck
- Life enrichment areas
- Life-safety and security features
- Lovely dining rooms, restaurant-style dining
- Beauty salon
Our residents may also take advantage of the outdoors ... we offer peaceful retreat for them in fully enclosed, secure courtyards and partially covered, open-air deck on the second floor. Outdoor features also include sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes and comfortable seating.