Dedicated, Comprehensive Memory Care
Bridges® by EPOCH’s services are designed to recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and individuality of each resident, while ensuring comfort and safety. Our Essential and Enriched programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s strengths and abilities. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention, no matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are covered under a simple, all-inclusive Essential Care monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team
- On-site, licensed nursing support
- Medication management
- Diverse and meaningful life-enrichment programming
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served restaurant-style in a family atmosphere
- Healthy and delicious snacks available throughout the day
- Laundering of personal laundry and linens
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Memory loss education and family support programs
If the resident’s care needs change and require an additional level of support, our Enriched Care program provides additional services allowing the resident to age-in-place. Contact our Senior Advisor for more details.
Within a beautiful residential design, Bridges® by EPOCH at Norwalk provides everything residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations create a peaceful and secure environment where residents feel at home.
Community amenities include:
- Four distinct households
- Spacious, inviting common areas for social or family gatherings
- Partially covered second-floor deck
- Life-enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comfortable dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and quiet time
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents can also take advantage of a peaceful retreat in a fully enclosed, secure courtyard and partially covered, open-air deck on the second floor. Outdoor features also include sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes and comfortable seating.