Comprehensive Memory Care Through All Stages
Our programs of care and services celebrate life and support each resident’s individual strengths. No matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing, families can be sure that with us, their loved ones are safe, secure and happy as they receive our full array of services and personalized care.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle programs are all covered under a simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- An experienced, licensed team 24/7
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served restaurant-style in a family atmosphere
- Healthy and appealing snacks available throughout the day
- Laundry, linen and housekeeping services
- En suite emergency call systems in every suite
- Physicians to direct and oversee resident care
- Memory loss education for friends, families and caregivers
- Support groups
Stunning, Purpose-Built Design
Featuring a stunning design and luxuries only a new community can offer, Bridges® by EPOCH at Nashua is so much more than a beautiful place to live . . . It’s a community with a singular focus: enrich the lives of our residents and help their families enjoy meaningful relationships with them. Our evidence-based design features attributes that make life easier for those with memory loss: soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations.
Residents also enjoy thoughtful amenities to help ensure they experience homelike comfort, familiarity and overall well-being.
- Lovely dining rooms
- State-of-the-art life-safety and security features
- Three distinct households
- Welcoming common areas for perfect for social or family gatherings
- Life enrichment areas for special programming
- Library for reading and quiet time
- Beauty salon
When it’s nice outside, residents may enjoy safe, secure courtyards featuring soothing sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised gardening boxes, beautifully landscaped walkways and comfortable seating areas.