Supportive, Engaging Services
At Bridges® by EPOCH, we offer a program of care and services that celebrates life and supports individual strengths. Our compassionate and engaging approach adapts to the unique challenges and individuality of each resident. No matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing, families can be sure their loved one will receive a full array of services and a high level of personalized attention.
- A remarkable team of caregivers on site 24/7
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three chef-prepared meals daily served restaurant-style
- Nutritious snacks anytime
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Care directed by physicians
- Memory loss education for friends and families
- Family support groups and programs
Bridges® by EPOCH at Mashpee offers the luxury and beauty that EPOCH Senior Living is known for. But it’s the elements woven into these aesthetics that truly make our state-of-the-art community special – elements that have been designed with one purpose: to enhance the lives of those with memory loss. The evidence-based design features soft colors and lighting, non-glare flooring, simple pathways and open floor plans, directional cues, aromatherapy, interactive life stations and more to promote independence, confidence, comfort and a sense of belonging.
- Comfortable, elegant dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
- Inviting common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life enrichment areas
- Library for reading and quiet time
- Beauty salon
In nice weather, residents have access to secure courtyards complete with soothing sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised gardening boxes, landscaped walkways and comfortable, inviting seating areas.