Comprehensive Dementia Care
At Bridges® by EPOCH at Hingham, our services are designed to recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and individuality of each resident, while ensuring comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention, no matter what stage of memory loss a resident may be experiencing.
Each resident's care, assistance and lifestyle activities are covered under their simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team on site 24/7
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served restaurant-style in a family atmosphere
- Healthy and appealing snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with daily activities such as grooming, bathing, dressing and eating
- Laundering of personal laundry and linens
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Access to on-site physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Characterized by a beautiful residential design, Bridges® by EPOCH at Hingham offers everything residents with memory loss need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations create a peaceful and secure environment where residents feel at home.
Community amenities include:
- Spacious, inviting common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Three distinct households
- Comfortable dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and quiet time
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents enjoy a safe haven in fully enclosed, completely secure courtyards featuring sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.