Familiar. Comfortable. Safe.
Our Bridges® by EPOCH memory care communities are characterized by beautiful residential designs, with every inch of space created to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss, addressing everything they need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security.
Bridges® by EPOCH communities offer distinct households that support individual needs. With no more than 20 suites per household, our residents enjoy a homelike environment with familiar faces and no long hallways to navigate, reducing overall stress and confusion. Offering soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations, our households truly provide a warm and comfortable atmosphere where residents feel safe and calm.
Each household features a cozy living room with comfortable furniture, an open kitchen that allows residents to see – and be a part of – the cooking process when appropriate, an intimate dining area and a large activity room, with all suites situated around this core common space.
Specifically, each of our Bridges® by EPOCH memory care households feature:
- Spacious private, deluxe private and companion suites
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Inviting, homelike dining room with three meals a day served restaurant-style
- Comfortable common areas, ideal for social or family gatherings
- Dedicated life enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
- Access to secure, peaceful outdoor areas featuring sensory gardens, raised planters, comfortable seating and more.