Individualized Service. Convenient Amenities.
We adapt our care and services to the individual challenges and personalities of our residents, while making sure they are comfortable and safe. Residents within our community enjoy an array of services, provided for one monthly fee. We offer:
- Compassionate, experienced team on site 24/7
- Regularly scheduled health monitoring
- Medication reminders and management
- Three chef-prepared, gourmet meals daily, served family style
- A variety of snacks available all day
- Assistance with daily activities
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in every suite
- On-site physicians oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and support programs for families
Bridges® by EPOCH at Westwood features a distinct design, providing residents with everything they need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Our community is built specifically to benefit those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss . . . so we use soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations to create a soothing, safe environment where residents feel at ease.
- Relaxed common areas for gatherings
- Life enrichment areas
- Life-safety and security features
- Lovely dining rooms, restaurant-style dining
- Beauty salon
Our residents may also take advantage of the outdoors . . . we offer peaceful retreat for them in fully enclosed, secure courtyards and partially covered, open-air deck on the second floor. Outdoor features also include sensory gardens, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes and comfortable seating.