Personalized Service. Convenient Amenities.
Bridges® by EPOCH’s services are designed to recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and individuality of each resident, while ensuring comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention for every stage of memory loss.
At Bridges® by EPOCH at Pembroke, our future residents will have it all for one simple monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team on site 24/7
- Regularly scheduled health monitoring and medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served restaurant-style in a family atmosphere
- Healthy and appealing snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with daily activities such as grooming, bathing, dressing and eating
- Laundering of personal laundry and linens
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Access to on-site physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Characterized by a beautiful residential design, Bridges® by EPOCH at Pembroke will provide everything residents with memory loss need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations will create a peaceful and secure environment where residents feel at home.
Community amenities include:
- Spacious, inviting common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comfortable dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and quiet time
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents can enjoy spending time in a fully enclosed, completely secure courtyard featuring a sensory garden, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.