Personalized Service. Convenient Amenities.
Bridges® by EPOCH’s services are designed to recognize and adapt to the unique challenges and individuality of each resident, while ensuring comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention for every stage of memory loss.
At Bridges® by EPOCH at Norwalk, our future residents will have it all for one simple monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team on site 24/7
- Regularly scheduled health monitoring and medication management
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served restaurant-style in a family atmosphere
- Healthy and appealing snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with daily activities such as grooming, bathing, dressing and eating
- Laundering of personal laundry and linens
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Access to on-site physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs
Within a beautiful residential design, Bridges® by EPOCH at Norwalk will provide everything residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias need to enjoy comfort, familiarity and security. Soft colors, directional cues, aromatherapy and interactive life stations will create a peaceful and secure environment where residents feel at home.
Community amenities include:
- Spacious, inviting common areas for social or family gatherings
- Life-enrichment areas for specialized programming
- Comfortable dining rooms featuring restaurant-style dining
- Cozy library for reading and quiet time
- Comprehensive life-safety and security features
Outside, residents can enjoy spending time in a fully enclosed, completely secure courtyard featuring a sensory garden, bird feeders and baths, raised planter boxes, walkways and comfortable seating.