Bridges® by EPOCH at Andover’s services are developed to recognize the unique challenges of dementia and adapt to the individuality of each resident in order to ensure all-around wellness, comfort and safety. We believe in a full-service approach to care and provide a high level of personalized attention through all stages of memory loss.
Bridges® by EPOCH's care, assistance and lifestyle are provided for one simple, all-inclusive monthly fee.
- Compassionate, highly skilled team of memory care experts
- 24/7 licensed nursing oversight
- Medication management
- Diversified life-enrichment programming
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals served daily
- Healthy, appealing snacks available all day
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and eating
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Regular housekeeping services
- Emergency call systems in suites
- Access to visiting physicians who oversee resident care
- Memory loss education and family support programs