The Memory Care You’ve Been Seeking
Motivated by a strong commitment to caring with respect and enhancing quality of life for those in all stages of memory loss, EPOCH Senior Living first created its comprehensive memory care program, BRIDGES®, in separate secure households within many EPOCH assisted living communities.
Recognizing a growing need for assisted living communities that specialize in memory challenges, EPOCH Senior Living created Bridges® by EPOCH memory care communities. These communities are dedicated to caring exclusively for those with Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss.
Bridges® by EPOCH communities are designed to make our residents’ lives easier, while making their families feel good about where their loved one lives. BRIDGES® memory care is unlike any other memory care you will find in New England.
What Makes a Bridges® by EPOCH Community the Right Choice for Your Family?
- Highly regarded and outcome-driven BRIDGES® Memory Care program
- EPOCH has nearly 20 years of experience providing care and enhancing lives
- Dedicated team with one of the best longevity rates in the industry
- Commitment to staff and family education, family support and involvement
- Developed in partnership with Joyce Simard, a nationally known expert in Alzheimer’s disease
- Programming centered around individual interests
- Unique design encourages independence and choice
- Namaste Care™ program specifically designed for later stage memory loss
These are among the many features that make Bridges® by EPOCH memory care communities different from all others. Quite simply, we offer the care you want your loved one to have.
Watch our video to find out what sets Bridges® by EPOCH apart from other communities.